Why Choose Us?
Here at Outwood we have a passion for Classic and Specialist Cars.
Your vehicle will be looked after like we own it.
- The perfect conditions for your vehicle without the need for the vehicle to be in a bubble or covered.
Security and peace of mind
- The premises have full CCTV both internally and externally. Your car is always on camera 24/7.
- Security intruder alarms linked to our monitoring station and staff that live on site
- Heat sensing fire alarms
Purpose built prestige car storage facility
- Fully sealed and dust resistant
- Battery charge points in all bays
- Service and workshop bays
- Indoor cleaning bay
- On site workshops
- Qualified technician’s
- With over 30 years’ experience in the classic car market we can offer advice and expertise.
Valeting and preparation:
To protect your vehicle from corrosion, you’ll need to make sure your car is always kept completely clean.
At Outwood classic we have an indoor cleaning and wash bay where we can professionally prepare your car for whatever the event.
- Wash & Vac
- Fully detailed Concours-level preparation
Owner managed and run
- Julian Hek is classic car specialist with a wide range of expertise. From running Ferrari, Aston Martin and Maserati dealerships, he is the owner manager of Outwood Classic & Outwood Cars
- Carl Herkes chief technician. He did his apprenticeship with Maserati and subsequentially has gone onto work with Mercedes Benz, VW and Honda.
Carl is also one of the UK’s foremost authorities on HSV, Holden & VXR vehicles.
Photo…….Julian and Carl discussing strategy
Classic car transport
Covered and open specialist car transporters
- Collection, delivery and drop off service available.
- Chauffeur service available
Fully insured transportation
Central to the South of England
- Winchester 9 Miles
- Southampton 19 Miles
- Guildford 30 Miles
- London M25 Junction 12 55 mins
We also offer a collection and delivery service using specialist car transporters